Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Camera still broken

For some reason I cannot get my pictures uploaded from my camera to the computer. I need Jake to look at it but we both have just been so busy. Last weekend we went to Twin for a really quick trip. It was Jake's mom's birthday, Zach was getting his mission call, and I had a huge research project that had to be done in Twin. It was a fun weekend. Austin was sick over the weekend and I caught a cold from him. I think mine was a little worse. I had a fever for a few days, body aches, and ear aches in both ears. I was miserable. I missed almost all last week of school and work. I am feeling much better and just cough a little at night.

I finally got a calling in my ward. It is nice to finally have one. We have been in the ward a little over 7 months. I was called to the Primary to teach the 8-11 year old girls. I think it will be fun. I am looking forward to it.


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Dudder, I just got a calling to teach the 7 year olds, but I have both boys and girls. That's weird that your ward seperates them, or is that normal? I didn't go to primary so I wouldn't know. I feel a huge responsibility because I'm what they get before baptism. I asked if Rhett could have the same calling with me and they said no. Dang it! You'll be great though. How many girls do you have?

Lexie Thomas said...

I am not sure why they split the girls because I only have 1 that comes faithfully. Its awkward. But good.