Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I love celebrating holidays. I think I love it more now that we have a family. They boys really like when we make fun food. Jake and I got up early and made green pancakes, green eggs, and green milk. The boys thought it was pretty great and really enjoyed it!



 I have also been really into making cupcakes. I think it is more fun than making cakes. So I figured today would be a good day to make cupcakes. I made vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting. I think they turned out good and the boys loved them! I got the frosting recipe from our best bites.


2 comments:

Teri said...

Yum! Wish I lived close by so I could try those out!

I put green food coloring in the toilet and Owen freaked. It was awesome. Pretty much the coolest thing I've ever done as a mom...lame, huh?

ren said...

you are seriously amazing lexie! will you come teach me how to be amazing?