Monday, November 16, 2009

Fender Bender

I was driving home from work today and I was sitting at the stop light minding my own business when I got hit from behind. It was a three car pile up, haha. The car behind me got hit and they hit me. There was no damage done to my car, I am not sure anything could hurt our car. I was a little shaken up but not hurt.
I got home and a little later Jake showed up. He then went on to tell me how someone had almost rammed the side of his car, and how scary it was. Luckily for him he didn't get in a wreck.

2 comments:

Derrick & Laci said...

Sad but funny

Teri said...

Those crazy Boise drivers!!! Wish someone would hit my car so I could maybe get a couple things fixed. ("No officer that window did not have that huge crack in it before the accident...")