Saturday, May 1, 2010

Park City

Last weekend Jake and I were invited by Chad and Katie to Park City. We had a great time. The girls shopped and did crafts and the guys played video games. We had a blast!

The guys were laughing and not letting me get a good picture. This is at the condo.This one is a little better but not much.
We spent Friday night at the condo and then spend Saturday shopping and doing crafts and the guys played video games. Saturday night we stayed at Chad and Katie's house. It was fun to play with our niece and nephews. They are so cute and adore Jake. I think this picture is so cute. Here are some of the crafts that we did. I did the "family" and Katie did "Welcome" I think they turned out great!

I love these stars. They have wire to hang them from a door during 4th of July.


We really enjoyed out time in Utah!

1 comment:

Katie said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Can't wait to do it again!