Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Healthy Summer Treat

One ingredient Ice Cream!
I got this recipe from ourbestbites.com
All it is is frozen bananas. It sounded good so I just had to try it out, yes Jake and I had ice cream for breakfast but it is healthy.
If you have any bananas that are starting to go brown chop them up and freeze them. Once they are frozen you just put them in a food processor and it turns into banana ice cream, Serious! I had to take pictures to prove it.



Frozen Bananas
Blending it
almost done.. it look grainy until it's mixed together
All done.. Ice cream in a few minutes.
It turned out good, I am not a big banana fan but liked the ice cream. You should give it a try! Also you can try adding frozen strawberries, peanut butter, or nutella.

2 comments:

Emily said...

that sounds interesting. I will have to try it.

Cassie said...

Nutella makes everything better, until my mom suggested it on celery. Gag a goat!