Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Turning 25 on the 25th

Jake turned 25 this year! I threw him a party at my parents house. It was so fun to get together with family.

Jake made BBQ Chicken with is always great!

Jake's family sitting around talking, waiting for food.


Jake loves being with his nieces and nephews!

After lunch we had a Minute-to-Win-it party. It was a blast. I just wish I would have gotten more pictures!

Emily doing the Oreo eye wiggle.
Trying to balance 3 golf balls. No one was able to do it. Dave and Sandy won the minute-to-win-it games. They were awesome!

After games we had cake and ice cream.
Jake and I were laughing because the cake looked like a kings crown...

And of course there always has to be a doggy pile at the end...

I love Jake so much and I glad that we could celebrate another birthday together. He is amazing and I am grateful for all he does for me. Especially now that we are doing the long distance thing.

3 comments:

ren said...

such cute pictures!

Katie said...

Love all the pictures. I think that we are going to try and make for Halloween this year.

Unknown said...

Hi Jake and Lexie My name is Ali Bestolarides, I work in casting for Minute To Win It and I saw through this Blog that you both seem very interested in our show! We love BIG fans of our show, and I wanted to inform you that we are currently looking for fun, outgoing, competitive families and Teams/Groups of two or more!


If you think your family or friends have what it takes and are ready to take on the 60 second circle for 1 Million dollars, please contact our casting team at minutetowinit@gmail.com to be considered.

Please Include within your email: name, email address, phone number, city and state you are living in, photos and/or videos, and a short paragraph about yourself! In the subject line please make sure to write the state that you live in written out in all capital letters. Also if you are auditioning as a family or team please write that in the subject line as well!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!