Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Turn!

I finally did it. I finished school! It feels great to be done, and back living with Jake. This was a tough last 9 months being a part but I knew that I needed to get my education. It was so fun to have Jake, my parents, Kenzie, and Jake's parents with me to celebrate! It was such a great day, and It feels so good to have accomplished something that I thought was impossible. Jake has been amazing during the whole process. I could not and I would not have finished school without him. He was so encouraging, and supported me every step of the way!
 We had the biggest graduating class BSU has had. Over 2,000 students







 After the graduation everyone came back to my place for lunch. Jake made wraps that were delicious!! The fruit dip my mom made was really good too. I will have to post recipes.
 My mom made these cute graduation caps out of reese's peanut butter squares and orange twizlers!

3 comments:

ren said...

way to go lexie! everything looks so fun! you should post recipes :) and your mom's graduation caps are so cute! and i love your nail polish.

Teri said...

SO PROUD OF YOU LEXIE! You inspire me! Wish I could have been there...miss you like crazy!

Cassie said...

That's really great that you finished school! Big congrats!