Friday, June 24, 2011

All Settled

Last weekend Jake and I drove up to Twin Falls on Thursday night, loaded a Uhaul and drove back on Saturday morning. It was a busy and exhausting weekend in Twin but it was a good a good one. Laci had her baby a couple days before we arrived so we were able to hold her, she is so precious! I wish I had had my camera. It is always nice to be able to spend time with family. We really enjoyed ourselves but was ready to be back in Utah and get moved into our new place. We had a lot of help unloading the truck, and as soon as it was unloaded we started our first shift of work. We have been having so much fun and learning a lot. We feel so blessed to have this job, and be living in Utah. We have most of our house decorated and things put away, it is feeling more and more like home everyday.

1 comment:

Teri said...

I'm glad you are feeling settled...and even gladder (is that a word, probably not) that you are loving where you are at. Such a great feeling! Sure miss you though :( Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! My kids miss you like crazy! Owen said, "I just really miss Lexie."