Sunday, November 6, 2011

A quick update...

Jake and I have been extremely busy with work. Here are a few things that we have done.
-Jake had a birthday.
-I stayed the night at the hospital, while one of our boys got his appendix out.
-Jake and I both got head colds.
-I have been working out and eating healthier, and so far have lost 21 pounds.
-I scrapbooked McKenzie's wedding.
-Jake has been running with the boys, they want to run a marathon.
-I saw Plain White T's in concert.
-McKenzie and Brett came down over Conference weekend, and we had a blast! Hopefully they will come down again!
-Jake has planted grass in our yard, and has been obsessed with it. Its so fun to see it grow.
-My parents brought us down raspberry plants.
-Jake and the boys have been clearing me a garden spot spot so next spring I can plant a garden.
-I saw Matt Nathanson in concert.
-We found a new entertainment center on clearance at the RC Willey Outlet store.
-We decorated the house for Halloween.
-We carved pumpkins, and make shrunken heads our of apples, while we drank egg nog.
-I taught the boys how to make Caramel Chocolate Pretzels.
-I made caramel chocolate apples
-We have had boys run away, break chairs, put holes in the walls. I feel like I know every police officer in Kearns.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I loved reading this list, it's great! Wow, you two are perfect parents of those boys, what a blessing for all of you, but just from your last item on the list I can see that it must be super busy, crazy, and stressful.

We sure miss you both but are happy things are going well! Loved the pictures too (on your next post).

*hugs*
-Rachel