Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Activities

Its been so cold and we have been cooped up in the house, that we decided to take advantage of the nice weather last Sunday Afternoon. We went with our neighbors to the Jordan river. There is a beautiful walking path, we walked for about an hour, played catch, and let the boys who have fishing licences fish. We all had a blast! When we got home we decorated sugar cookies that I had made that morning. 


 The pond we were fishing at.



With how lovely these cookies are you would think my boys were little not teenagers :) they were just trying to get as much frosting on a cookie as possible.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Those look...good :) I found a new sugar cookie recipe that my kids LOVE. I'll share if you are interested :) Can't wait to room with you on the cruise!