Tuesday, February 9, 2010

just a few things...

I have wanted to post but my camera is not working. I am not sure what is going on but I hope that I can get it fixed soon.
Things have been really busy, and I am finally feeling like I am on a schedule and getting settled into this new semester. It is going to be a tough semester, especially my online class. Anyway a few things we have been doing...

1. we went home a few weeks ago for Katie's farwell. She did a great job on her talk. I know she is going to be a great missionary. She has already been gone a week and I miss her a lot.
2. My Dad come up to Boise and took me on a "daddy daughter date" It was so great to be able to spend some one-on-one time with him. That doesn't happen very often, but I love when it does.
3. Last weekend Teri and I got together and did a craft. It was fun. I wish I could post pictures of it.
4. I had to give a talk in church about missionary work.
5. I made a New Years resolution to run, and I'm doing it. I have worked up to being able to run 2 miles. I even got Jake to go with me last night!






2 comments:

Cassie said...

hey workout buddy, your way ahead of me! i've been thinking about taking water aerobics.

Katie said...

I was just thinking about you today. I need to call and chat with you. Glad things are going well. YAY for the 2 miles. I just found out my friend is running the half and wants to go with me. She is way faster than me. Now I'm stressing about it... What craft did you and Teri do? Do tell:) Miss you.