Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Walking the Dog


Just last night Jake and I were talking about how whenever we are out in public we see some of the strangest but most wonderful things, the only down side is that we never have our camera to capture the moment. Its a real bummer. Well, we were out tonight and we passed a lady on the sidewalk that was pushing a little doll stroller. There was no doll in the stroller but her dog. Just laying there. I can only imagine how humiliated he must have felt. We couldn't help but laughing. Who does that?

4 comments:

Kirsi said...

The man who was the bishop in my ward before my dad always pushes around his wife's dog in a stroller. Thats mortifying as well...

Katie said...

That is so funny. Weird, but funny. So I just got some major water guns for Spencer for his birthday. When you are here you can use them to get Jake!

Teri said...

HA!! That is funny. Where do you see this stuff? Is my neighborhood just not weird enough?

Rachel said...

Hi Guys! Finally found your blog! :-) Wow, was this on OUR street? I'll have to watch out for that one. Do your phones take pictures?