Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's official

Jake has graduated from college! I am so proud of him and all his hard work. It has been a long road and I never thought we would ever be done. I don't know where the last 4 years have gone but we are ready for the next phase in our life. Jake is going to be working in Twin Falls at his parents restaurant and store. The only downside is that I am going to continue living in Boise for the next year while I finish my degree. We are excited for his new job and know that it is a huge blessing.

3 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Congrats to Jake - that is a huge accomplishment. Good luck with it all!

ren said...

Yea! We are excited for you to be here! Well, you on weekends ,right? you can teach me all your crafty, cooking ways :)

Katie said...

So fun to see you guys this past week. We are excited to have you closer. Congrats to Jake! We love you both.