Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gray and Yellow

For Christmas Jake bought me a new bedroom set. Since we got it I have been searching the internet for new bedding. The other night I was on Pinterest and found this bedding that was gray and yellow, and I instantly fell in love with it. I started searching online for the exact bedspread. I finally found it, (for me it seemed like hours of searching, but in reality it was about 15 minutes.) But to order it with all the pillows was going to be around 300 hundred dollars. I decided it was something that I was going to have to save up for.
The next afternoon Jake took me out shopping. And I found the exact bedspread, at an extremely discounted price. Talk about luckiest day ever!
I spend the weekend shopping to find yellow and gray pillows to go with the bedspread. I went to a million stores and found nothing so I decided that I was going to make my own. I am pretty happy with how to turned out..






5 comments:

Teri said...

L.O.V.E. (and a little jealous)

Emily said...

Beautiful. You did a great job sewing those pillows.

*LaUrA* said...

LOVE it all!!

Rachel said...

Awesome!!

Meagan said...

Looks awesome! Maybe the next reunion you can teach me how to sew pillows! I know they are fairly easy but they intimidate me!