Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So ready..

for this semester to be over. I still have 5 exams left. I can't complain too much. I have loved being back in school and feeling like I am accompishing something. I love going to school and gratful that I have the opprotunity. It has been so fun having the same schedule as Jake. We get to see each other a lot, and have way too much fun together. I am gratful for Jake. He has checked my Econ homework everytime and has helped me study for tests. I know it is because of him I am doing well in my classes. He is wonderful and is so patient with me, even though I am sure I have been a burden on him. I need to take a page from him book and be more loving. I love you Jacob, thanks for all you do!

2 comments:

Katie Thomas said...

Don't mean to rub it in Lex but i just finished my last two tests today! :) haha jk, you are so close to being done and just think, then you will be in twin falls with us partying! wooo

Lexie Thomas said...

Knowing I'm going to be partying with Katie is the only thing getting me through!