Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gratitude

It amazes me so much how aware Heavenly Father is of me, and how he uses people in our lives to answer our prayers. The last 24 hours I have been feeling down and discouraged. I logged into facebook and a friend of mine had posted a talk by President Holland, An High Priest of Good Things to Come. As I read this talk I had an overwhelming feeling of how much my Heavenly Father does love me and is aware of me. It did not take much for me to feel his love, but I am grateful for Him and those who listen to His promptings.

2 comments:

ren said...

you are so sweet lexie! thanks for posting this - it was a great article!

Teri said...

I, too, had a friend post the Mormon Message Video of this talk just when I needed it. Watch it, it is amazing! Admittedly the tears flowed freely and I was so filled with gratitude for all that I have been blessed with. How lucky we are to have the knowledge of Modern-day Prophets! Love you Lexie!