Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year

2011 was a stressful, happy, wonderful year. I graduated from college, which was a huge accomplishment. Jake worked in Twin while I lived in Boise, I hated driving back and forth each week. We moved to Utah, and now have 7 teenage boys. We have the most amazing job in the whole word and are grateful everyday for it.

I accomplished a few of my goals in 2010.
* Completing College.
*I lost 40 lbs. during the year.
* I can run 4 miles at a time.

I have been so excited to start a new year. I love reflecting back and making goals for the coming year. I have 4 goals for the year 2012.
* Lose 30 more lbs.
*Run the Top of Utah Marathon
*Pay off Student Loans
* Be more active in my ward.

What are your goals for this new year?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so awesome! I love your goals and how you achieved such wonderful goals last year.

I set a goal to run my first 5k (3 mile) race in May. I blogged about it here: 2012 New Year's Resolutions

Then I blogged a poll: Still Working on Your 2012 New Year's Resolutions?

It feel so great to be working on my goals! The Amazon Free App of the Day today is really great for keeping track of simple goals so if you have an android device (I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas which I love) it would be great to download while it's free today.

I sure miss you guys, it was wonderful visiting you in December.

Love you!

Chris said...

Great Job Lexie. I also changed my weight in 2011. Between your change in weight and mine, we lost a total of 20 pounds!

Teri said...

30 more pounds? Girl you're gonna blow away in the wind! You look fantastic. I'm so happy that you are so happy...it has been a long time coming! Love you!

ren said...

you are so good. setting goals usually makes me feel stressed :)