Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, to me!


As everyone knows I love birthdays! But I especially love my birthday. I was really looking forward to it this year since it was my 25th, and then I got sick. I was flat on my back in bed for 2 1/2 days. 
Jake and I celebrated my birthday together on the actual day, and the day after we celebrated with our boys. Jake got me premier tickets to see the new movie Hunger Games. I loved it. I thought it was such a good movie and I can't wait to see it again. After the movie he took me to Sizzler for dinner.  The next day we had a party with the boys. For the month of March our office had a contest to see if we could go the whole month with not sweets, with the exception of one free day. We waited and used the free day for my party. So we had lots of goodies. 

Jake made my favorite Coconut Lime cupcakes 


 We played minute to win it games. Jake had 5 games that we played, this is where you start with a cookie on your forehead and wiggle it down and catch it in your mouth.
 Brandy got it on her first try!
 Kael concentrating to get the cookie

Jake also made a chocolate cake. It looked delicious!


 And he made a coconut lime cake. The flowers on it are made of dried pineapple. 
For dinner we got pizza dough and toppings and everyone made their own personal pizza. It was such a fun party. Thanks Jake for planning it!

Jake got my a new purse and wallet, and a bodymedia. One of my boys got me a picture frame, we took a picture together and I am going to put it in my room.  What a great birthday!



counters

2 comments:

ren said...

yum! all your treats look yummy - what a great birthday!

Teri said...

UGGH! I'm so terrible about remembering birthdays! Sorry Love! Know that I love you and think about you all the time...so it is like your birthday everyday, right? Right? RIGHT?!