Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23

I had another birthday again this year and talked Jake into doing a BBQ party. Jake's brothers Zach and Austin came on Thursday and stayed the weekend with us. They watched all the ball games. Then my family come on Friday morning and we spent the day shopping and hanging out. I love when family comes to visit. The day of the party turned out being a beautiful day. We had a Jake's parents, Zach, Austin, Ryan and Teri and their kids. My parents and Kenzie came along with a few of our friends. We played lasso golf, frisbee, golf, and just hung out. The kids had fun running around and blowing bubbles. I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures, but I made sure to get some of the cake Jake made for me. I think it turned out awesome.
Jake made me a grill and burger cake to go along with our theme...









Jake is so creative and had a fun job putting everthing together. Not only did it look good but it tasted delicious!

3 comments:

Derrick & Laci said...

Wow! The cake is amazing! Wish we could have been there!

Dan said...

That cake is awesome! I am so impressed!

Cassie said...

Jake is quite the man to have in the kitchen! Your birthday wasn't on the day I called you when I was in town was it? If it was...lie to me:)