Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally got the pictures off my Camera!

Here are a few things that we have been up to. No specific order....This is my cute little nephew. We all went our to eat the day Zach went through the temple. Jake got really sick the Thursday before we left for Twin. He was unable to go and was sad he missed being in the temple with the family. I still went to show support. We love you Zach!


My niece is so excited to be a new big sister, and I am excited to have a new niece! She is just a few days old in this picture. She is beautiful!

Ashlynn had a birthday and turned 5. All my nieces and nephews are growing up way too fast. I helped Teri make this princess castle. (Okay Teri did most the work, I just watched). I think it turned out awesome.


Every year for Valentine's Day Jake makes me the most delicious dessert in the whole world. Cherry berries on a cloud. It really is heavenly. We were able to spend Valentine's Day with Ryan and Teri. Teri made a delicous dinner and then we watched their kids while they went to a church activity.


I covered these letters in scrapbooking paper. Finally one Valentine's Day decoration! Teri picked out the paper, I just copied.








2 comments:

Emily said...

hey, I want to see pictures of the awesome cake Jake made you for your birthday. I have heard all about it. I'm dying to see it! Hopefully you got pictures of that!

Teri said...

Oh you had to remind me of that dreadful cake! I was trying to permenantly block it from my memory...