Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Sadness

Here is the deal. I live for March Madness. Jake and I have been talking about it since January. I love it! I love filling out the brackets,trash talking with the family, I love watching all the games. Everything. Well I have been thinking about my brackets and how I was going to fill them out. Well then my paper as you will read next got lost, and I missed the deadline for my brackets! I realized this when I walked into a friends house they were watching the BYU/Florida game, my heart dropped. I am so sad. Luckily for me Jake said that we could be a team and use his brackets.

2 comments:

Emily said...

oh lexie that really stinks. I am so sorry about your paper and about march madness. you can have my bracket if you want?

Katie said...

Same thing happened to me! I got busy and thought I had more time and didn't fill it out... Lucky for everyone else cause I would have won:) Sorry about your paper. That really bites.

Are you guys going to Twin for Spring break?