Tuesday, March 30, 2010

As many of you know...

My sister McKenzie has been diagnosed with MS(Multiple Sclerosis) recently. She has a great attitude but I know it has been hard. She has had a really bad last week and lost all the feeling in her legs and had to be put in a wheelchair. They gave her a 3 day steroid treatment and she slowly has gotten the feeling back in her legs. She struggles with balance and when she walks has to either use a walker or hold on to things around her.



I know that it is devistating for her, especially being so young(18). I have decided to do a MS WALK in a couple weeks. I was hoping that I could get some sponsors and raise money, in hopes for a cure. If you would like to donate please contact me. Thank you for all of your love and support.
McKenzie hopes to come up for it and I will push her in her wheelchair, but we will see.

1 comment:

*LaUrA* said...

oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear that. What a hard time she must be going through right now. I will keep her in my prayers! I will donate...granted it won't be huge but I can do a little. Let me know when the race gets closer and for sure plans.