Monday, October 5, 2009

The last couple days...

A man at the restraunt who was sitting next to us gave my dad a coupon for a free dessert. Even though we were stuffed we couldn't pass up something that was free. This is the dessert we all shared. So delicious!
My mom and dad come to Boise to visit me and Jake. They were just here for the afternoon, but it was so much fun to see them. They took us out to Tucano's an all you can eat Brazillian restraunt. It was delicious, but I think we had too much to eat! We love you both!

Jake and I thought it would be fun to make homemade cinnamon rolls for conference. They were fun to make and yummy to eat. It was perfect because conference weekend was rainy and cold. We had a great time watching conference. I love being a memeber of the church and having a living prophet on earth. All the talks were uplifting and encouraged us to do better.



The other night I was ironing my pants, well just finished and went to put the ironing board back and stubbed my toe on a laundry basket. It hurt but not as bad as past stubbings, which happen frequently. You can't see it as well in the picture, but my little toe was swollen and bruised pretty bad. It took quite a few days but is feeling much better.


1 comment:

Teri said...

What??? No post about the covered wagon? I was soooo looking forward to reading about that!