Friday, October 2, 2009

Sister Thomas

Katie
4-wheeling last family reunion

Katie, Teri, Maren, Chad's Katie, and Emily at my wedding

Zach, Austin, and Katie in Alaska

Katie and Jake in Alaska


My Sister-in-law Katie, (Jake's sister) got her misson call tonight. She is going to Hamburg, Germany. Jake and I are so exctied! Katie we know you are going to be such a great missonary. You have such a wonderful testimony and are close to the spirit. The people of Germany are so lucky. Thanks for always having a smile on your face. We love being around you, and hearing you laugh. We are going to miss you a lot. We always have a great time when we are together, but we know you will do great on your mission. We know you are doing what you are supposed to do and this is where the Lord wants and needs you. We Love you Katie!



3 comments:

Kirsi said...

How exciting!

Katie said...

Love that girl too! So excited for her.

Hey can't wait to see you the end of this month!

Katie Thomas said...

Thanks for the post Lexie! I love and miss you guys so much! We missed you this weekend and can't wait to see you halloween! (I got a little teary eyed reading the post haha :) I am going to miss you guys so much, thanks for your encouragement and love! I love ya!