Wednesday, October 7, 2009

yummy salsa

Jake and I got a bag full of tomatos from when his parents came to visit, and then my mom brought a bag of tomatos on Monday when they came for lunch. I love fresh tomatos and didn't want any of them to go to waste. So I made my sister-in-law Emily's salsa. I think it is so good, and fresh tasting, not to mention super easy. I am not sure why my last couple post have been about food. How borining are me a Jake?
Anyway, here is the recipe..

2 tomatoes
1/4-1/2 brig of cilantro chopped
1/4 of a sweet yellow onion chopped
1/4 of a jalapeno chopped( you can add more if you like it hot)
Squeeze a lime into it
Add lots of salt-just until it taste good.

It's an easy recipe and you don't have to follow it exactly!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Mmmmm...that looks good. Bring some over!

Katie said...

ummm... I can't read your blog until I'm done dieting. Everything looks too good!