Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what a deal

Well I had to run into our local thirft store "Savers" there isn't one in Twin Falls so moving here to Boise it has been one of my most favorite places to shop, but how could you not enjoy a good thrift stores? Anyway, I have been looking for some jeans now that the weather is getting colder.(I would rather wear skirts everyday). Well I decided to glance around at my size and I found three, yes you read it right, three pair of jeans! And my grand total was $17.99. I am pleased with my purchases, but I think Jake is more excited. Now he doesn't have to go jean shopping with me this weekend!

2 comments:

Kirsi said...

Hahahaha Lex my best friend Mike is obsessed with Savers. I dont think i can even begin to describe how much he loves it! And he finds good stuff there too. How funny that you would blog about it

ren said...

You need to teach me the ways of Thift stores. You always seem to find such good deals. And I love, love your blog - I just discovered it! It makes me want to start one!