Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Jake with his sister Katie
Family Picture (missing Austin)


Jake with his mom

Today is Jake's birthday, and man am I glad that he was born! :) He is so wonderful and wanted him to know that I love him a lot and I am so gratful for him in my life. I am also gratful that he has such wonder parents( I love them so much) that taught him the gospel and to be so respectful. I am glad he was blessed with such great siblings! I love my in-laws! They have all been great examples to Jake and I know that helped shape who he is toady. Jake is a great example to me and makes me want to live my life better each day. He is so caring, he is always here for me when I need him. But the thing that I love the most is his sense of humor! We are constantly laughing. I try and convince him that it is me that is so funny, but he doesn't think so. I love you Jake! I hope you have a great birthday!

No comments: