Saturday, September 12, 2009

LIttle bit of an accident

The other night Jake and I were on campus and we were going to a BSU football game. We had been at school all day but did not have time to go home for dinner or leave to go out. So we bought premade sandwiches that are wrapped in plastic. Jake has his sandwich in one hand and trying to open the mayo packets with his other hand and teeth. Well I look over because he starts laughing really hard. He successfully opened the packet but it had shot straight up his nose. Not just a little but it filled his whole nostril with Mayo. It was the funniest thing ever. I am just sad I was not carrying my camera to document the whole thing!

2 comments:

Kirsi said...

I love it when random things like that happen!

Katie Thomas said...

Ha! That is so funny and gross! i don't want to know what jake did next! :) jk