Thursday, September 10, 2009

His side of the Story

I thought it would be super cute to hae Jake write his side of how we met. So I asked him if he would do it. He looked and me and told me nicely that our story was the same, and there was no need repeating it twice, plus everyone has heard it a million times and are ready for something new :) So I have decided it is time for me to move on.

Well I had a Lexie moment last night. I am constantly loosing things, well misplacing them, does that sound better? Anyway, I had a busy day I am doing a service learning project for my social work class, at a day shelter. I went there and then had to go to class from 6-9pm. I stopped at Winco to get some "dinner" poptarts, and a cheesestick. I went to class and it was great. Came home and cleaned house, packed lunches for the next day. Just my regular routine. As I was going to bed I could not find my cell phone anywhere. I asked Jake to call it. He did. We could hear it vibrating, but still could not find it. Jake thought it was coming from the couch so he took the cushions off and looking under the couch. But I kept saying I think it is coming from the kitchen. To make this really long story somewhat short, we found my phone. It was in the poptart box that I had put away in the cupboard.

1 comment:

Kirsi said...

haha that is so funny! sounds like something i would do.